Termites infestations are a growing problem in the United States and around the world. They cause billions of dollars of property damage each year, not to mention the damage they do to the environment.
There are many different types of termite treatments, but what works best will depend on where you live and how severely infested your home is. Some types of treatment involve injecting insecticide into the ground around the home to kill termites that have burrowed underground. Others may require drilling to create small holes in the foundation to get the insecticide under the home.
Termites are wood-boring insects that can cause significant structural damage to buildings and other wooden structures by feeding on cellulose within the wood’s cells. This includes homes, office buildings, utility poles, etcetera.
How to use your termite treatment Equipment properly
In order to prevent termite infestations, it is important to use the equipment properly. This article will outline 6 Termite Equipment To Consider in order to successfully rid your home of pesky termites. The equipment you use will depend on the type of treatment you’re going for, All equipment must be periodically maintained to ensure that your home is pest-free.
Types of Termites Treatment Tools Available
Numerous studies show that liquid termiticides are more effective than bait systems for termite control. A well-equipped professional system is the most effective solution for any termite problem and it’s important to use these chemicals through such a system. Below is a list of termiticide equipment you should check out.
B&G Wood Treatment Systems is a green, effective, and affordable product that will treat wood decks, fences, siding, and more. This product is a perfect choice for those who want to have a healthy home without the hefty price tag. This system is developed with a tank, that is equipped with a 3-gallon tank, 30′ or 50′ hose, and compressor system to maintain the desired pressure. This type of tank is adjustable to 60 psi.
Main Features are
- Delivers liquid or foam insecticide that kills Termites on contact
- Has 3-gallon tank, 30-foot or 50-foot hose
- Compressor maintains tank pressure at 60psi
- The ideal pre-treatment solution when it comes to structural wood, our product is also effective against termites in concrete slabs.Robco SRG Adjustable Spray GunRobco SRG Adjustable Spray Gun is an adjustable brass and stainless steel spray gun that is designed with the latest in spray gun technology. It has a compact design for easy maneuverability. It doesn’t bleed air like other guns, which reduces hand fatigue.It comes with a trigger lock that prevents accidental spraying when you’re not using it. The trigger lock also allows you to reduce the amount of air coming out of the gun when it’s not in use, which can reduce hand fatigue when spraying for extended periods of time.The adjustable spray pattern allows you to go from cone spray to stream so you can get more control over your work based on what needs to be done at any given time.Main Featureas are
- Brass and stainless steel construction
- Adjustable spray pattern from cone spray to stream
- Trigger lock to reduce hand fatigue
- Drip free shut off
The B&G VersaFoamer 4000 is a versatile foamer that can be used with the flexible tip to cover those hard-to-reach areas., such as sinks and toilets. In addition, the optional sub-slab injector tip is used for termite treatments. Our foaming agent can penetrate those hard-to-reach places with ease. It’s the ultimate home and professional foam dispenser.
The B&G VersaFoamer HH is a must-have multi-tool that can easily blend, foam, and get creative with your favorite foods. It features a durable design to last for years, 10 injection nozzles for fun, and 2 pumps to handle any recipe. You’ll love the convenience of this kitchen-friendly gadget! Look no further, this is the most robust and durable foam dispenser that will last for years to come. . It’s the ultimate home and professional foam dispenser.
The VersaTool Set is so reliable, it’s been around for years. This set is an all-in-one professional pipe set that includes injection hoses, probes, 2 pumps, and 10 injection nozzles, among other features. The VersaTool is made of high-quality materials for durability and reliability. and the termite chemical to handle any extermination job. It’s trusted by professionals and homeowners alike. Build a successful termite control line with the Profes Professional Pipe Set. The VersaTool is made of high-quality materials for durability and reliability. Get your own Profes Professional Pipe Set today!
The kit contains all of the following:
- VersaTool Valve
- 5/8″ X 40″ stainless steel soil rod with 360° tip
- 7/16″ X 40″ stainless steel rod
- 7/16″ X 12″ stainless steel rod
- Foot Ram with Rubber Cone Seal
- Splash Guard 7/16″ X 360° Stainless Steel Tip
- 7/16″ X 180° Stainless Steel Tip
- 7/16″ Stainless Steel Void Tip
The AccuSpray is a versatile termiticide applicator for your commercial, industrial, and agricultural IPM needs. This one-handed design allows for a precise application of liquid termiticide to target areas where termite activity is present, saving you time and money. We have models available in a variety of configurations for any pest control need. if you have any questions about the AccuSpray or your pest control Click here
- AccuSpray Professional
- Brass Extenda-Ban valve
- All metal bottle
- Heavy duty hose assembly
- 1- Termite Injection Tip
- 1- Plastic Measuring Vial
- Deluxe holster
The Benefits of DIY Pest Control
Conclusion: You may think that hiring a pest control company is the only way to keep pests from destroying your home, but there are actually some simple DIY methods you can try. The benefits of DIY pest control are numerous. it can also save you money in the long run if you do it correctly the first time. If you have any questions about pest control or would like more information on how to get rid of insects in your home, please visit this website. if you want to compare different tools to treat termites click here